- Observed at:
- Caribou Point
- 2:00 AM ADT Wednesday 17 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.3 kPa
- SSW 7 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 16 September 2014
- Tonight, 16 September
- Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 5 except 8 along the coast. Risk of frost.
- Wednesday, 17 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 17 September
- A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 6.
- Thursday, 18 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
- Friday, 19 September
- Sunny. Low plus 2. High 15.
- Saturday, 20 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 17.
- Sunday, 21 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 20.
- Monday, 22 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 22.
- Date modified: