Issued: 6:07 PM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Tonight, 24 April
- Ice pellets or snow changing to a few flurries this evening and ending overnight then cloudy. Local snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Friday night, 25 April
- Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- Wednesday, 30 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 6.
- Date modified: