Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 1.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches overnight. Low minus 7.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Periods of rain beginning in the evening except periods of freezing rain along parts of the coast. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 4 except zero along parts of the coast.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 11. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 3.
- Date modified: