- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 11:00 PM ADT Friday 29 August 2014
- Not observed
- 102.4 kPa
- SSE 7 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Friday 29 August 2014
- Tonight, 29 August
- A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 10 except plus 5 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
- Saturday, 30 August
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
- Saturday night, 30 August
- Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 in the Tantramar Marsh area in the evening. Low 15.
- Sunday, 31 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
- Monday, 1 September
- Showers. Low 17. High 25.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 23.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 18. High 25.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 17. High 24.
- Date modified: