- Observed at:
- Yarmouth Airport
- 11:36 PM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- 101.5 kPa
- 1 km
- WSW 3 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Tonight, 29 July
- Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
- Wednesday, 30 July
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle late in the afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 18 except 25 inland. UV index 7 or high.
- Wednesday night, 30 July
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening and after midnight. Fog spreading inland in the evening. Low 14.
- Thursday, 31 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
- Friday, 1 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 22.
- Saturday, 2 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 23.
- Sunday, 3 August
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 20.
- Monday, 4 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 21.
- Date modified: