Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- Increasing cloudiness this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5 except zero along parts of the coast.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers or periods of drizzle beginning early in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 8. High minus 1.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 3. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 5. High zero.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Snow. Low minus 3. High zero.
- Date modified: