- Observed at:
- 3:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.7 kPa
- W 12 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Today, 12 March
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning late this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 1 with temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Rain at times heavy changing to freezing rain in the afternoon then to flurries late in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near noon. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 8. High plus 5.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- Snow. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- Flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 3.
- Date modified: