- Observed at:
- 2:00 AM AST Monday 24 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.4 kPa
Issued: 8:10 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then south 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 10.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Periods of rain ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature rising to 15 in the evening then steady.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High 16.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
- Date modified: