Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 18 December 2014
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
A few rain showers or flurries changing to flurries early this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Flurries ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 4.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 5.
What we are doing
- Date modified: