- Observed at:
- 2:00 PM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Not observed
- 100.0 kPa
- SE 19 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Today, 23 April
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 23 April
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 4.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Periods of rain changing to snow mixed with ice pellets late in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 25 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating early in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Friday, 25 April
- Sunny. Windy. Low zero. High 9.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 9.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 1. High 9.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 6.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High 6.
- Date modified: