- ENE 24 km/h
- Observed at:
- 3:00 PM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
- Not observed
- 101.2 kPa
- ENE 24 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Rain at times heavy changing to drizzle or showers overnight. Risk of thundershowers late this evening and after midnight. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Fog patches developing early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening then becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
A few rain showers or drizzle ending late in the morning then cloudy with a few flurries beginning late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 18 December
A few flurries ending before morning then cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 after midnight. Low minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Cloudy. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Sunny. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 3.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low plus 1. High plus 2.
What we are doing
- Date modified: