Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Today, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning and late this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 4 except minus 8 inland.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A few flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of freezing rain or snow. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 5. High plus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Date modified: