- N 2 km/h
- Observed at:
- Halifax Stanfield Int'l Airport
- 3:43 PM AST Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Light Rainshower
- 102.2 kPa
- 24 km
- N 2 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Wednesday 26 November 2014
- TonightWednesday night, 26 November
Rain at times heavy. Ice pellets inland this evening. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 in the morning then northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 10 with temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 27 November
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 near midnight. Low minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 5. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 8.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Sunny. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- Date modified: