Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 7.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Flurries and rain showers late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Low minus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of rain or snow. High plus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of freezing rain or snow. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 5. High plus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Date modified: