- Observed at:
- Halifax Stanfield Int'l Airport
- 4:00 AM ADT Wednesday 16 April 2014
- 101.0 kPa
- 5 km
- S 37 gust 59 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 15 April 2014
- Tonight, 15 April
- Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle early this evening. Showers or periods of drizzle beginning this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 early this evening. Low 10.
- Wednesday, 16 April
- Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 12 with temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 16 April
- Clearing early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
- Thursday, 17 April
- Sunny. High 7.
- Friday, 18 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High plus 5.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High 9.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 2. High 6.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 7.
- Date modified: