* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Tonight, 5 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Amount 2 mm. Fog overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this evening then southeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast early in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High 10.
- Friday night, 6 December
- Periods of rain changing to snow mixed with ice pellets before morning. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low zero.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 4.
- Date modified: