Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
- Monday, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 6 except minus 11 in low lying inland areas.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Flurries. High zero.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1. High plus 5.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 7. High plus 2.
- Date modified: