- Observed at:
- 1:00 PM AST Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.2 kPa
Issued: 11:00 AM AST Wednesday 26 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TodayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 6.
- TonightWednesday night, 26 November
Rain changing to snow at times heavy early this evening then to ice pellets near midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 to 25 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low plus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Rain ending late in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 20 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 9. High minus 2.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy. Low minus 3. High 7.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy. Low plus 4. High plus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Date modified: