- Observed at:
- 5:00 AM ADT Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Not observed
- 100.7 kPa
- S 40 gust 52 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Today, 16 April
- Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning early this morning then changing to ice pellets then changing to snow this afternoon and ending late this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Rainfall amount 20 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm over higher terrain. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this morning then northwest 20 gusting to 40. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 16 April
- Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
- Thursday, 17 April
- Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 4.
- Friday, 18 April
- Sunny. Low minus 6. High 6.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High 6.
- Sunday, 20 April
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3. High 12.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 9.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Showers. Low plus 3. High 9.
- Date modified: