St. Peter's, NS
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 16.
- Monday, 10 March
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 12.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 4.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of freezing rain. Low minus 3. High zero.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 1.
- Date modified: