St. Peter's, NS
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 12 December 2013
- Tonight, 12 December
- Flurries ending overnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries beginning late in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the morning. High minus 8.
- Friday night, 13 December
- Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late in the evening and overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. High minus 8.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Snow. Local blowing snow. Low minus 9. High minus 1.
- Monday, 16 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Tuesday, 17 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 18 December
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- Date modified: