St. Peter's, NS
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Today, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight then south 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low zero with temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Rain at times heavy ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 15. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Snow. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 4. High minus 4.
- Date modified: