St. Peter's, NS
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 25 January 2015
- TonightSunday night, 25 January
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 12.
- MondayMonday, 26 January
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 9.
- Monday nightMonday night, 26 January
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 27 January
Snow. Windy. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 28 January
Showers. Low plus 2. High 7.
- ThursdayThursday, 29 January
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Flurries. Low minus 3. High minus 2.
What we are doing
- Date modified: