St. Peter's, NS
- Observed at:
- Hart Island
- 4:00 AM AST Tuesday 10 December 2013
- Not observed
- ESE 29 km/h
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Tuesday 10 December 2013
- Today, 10 December
- Periods of snow or ice pellets mixed with freezing rain changing to rain showers and ending late this morning then mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 2.
- Tonight, 10 December
- Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 5.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 9.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 11. High minus 6.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 6. High plus 1.
- Monday, 16 December
- Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 1. High minus 1.
- Date modified: