St. Peter's, NS
- Observed at:
- Hart Island
- 6:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Not observed
- SSW 20 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Rainfall warning in effect
Flash freeze warning in effect.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Becoming cloudy this evening with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries later this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning late this evening. Rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight then south 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low zero with temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Rain at times heavy becoming mixed with drizzle late in the afternoon. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Thursday night, 13 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening then light overnight. Low minus 10.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 15. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Snow. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 4. High minus 4.
- Date modified: