- Observed at:
- Baccaro Point
- 9:00 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.3 kPa
- SW 7 km/h
Issued: 6:09 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Fog patches. Low minus 1 except minus 6 inland.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the morning. High 6.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning early in the evening. Amount 30 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1 with temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain. Windy. High 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 2.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 5. High plus 5.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Date modified: