- SSW 11 km/h
- Observed at:
- Baccaro Point
- 9:00 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.3 kPa
- SSW 11 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2 except minus 3 in low lying inland areas.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near noon. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High 12.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the evening. Temperature rising to 14 in the evening then steady.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Low 7. High 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of rain or snow. Low zero. High plus 4.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 5.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero. High plus 1.
- Date modified: