Sheet Harbour, NS
- Observed at:
- Malay Falls
- 1:00 PM ADT Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Not observed
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Today, 16 April
- Rain at times heavy ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 4 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 16 April
- Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
- Thursday, 17 April
- Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming east 20 in the afternoon. High 7 except plus 2 along parts of the coast.
- Friday, 18 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High 6.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Showers. Low zero. High 8.
- Sunday, 20 April
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 2. High 11.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 10.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Showers. Low plus 3. High 8.
- Date modified: