Sheet Harbour, NS
- Observed at:
- Malay Falls
- 10:00 PM ADT Monday 20 May 2013
- Not observed
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 20 May 2013
- Tonight, 20 May
- Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening then changing to periods of drizzle near midnight. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
- Tuesday, 21 May
- Periods of drizzle ending early in the morning then cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast early in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 21 May
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches spreading inland late in the evening and after midnight. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
- Wednesday, 22 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
- Thursday, 23 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 13.
- Friday, 24 May
- Showers. Low 9. High 15.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Periods of rain. Low 9. High 14.
- Sunday, 26 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 14.
- Date modified: