Sheet Harbour, NS
- Observed at:
- Malay Falls
- 6:00 PM AST Thursday 20 November 2014
- Not observed
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 20 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 20 November
Mainly cloudy. Rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 21 November
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1.
- Friday nightFriday night, 21 November
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Otherwise clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Sunny. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 2. High plus 5.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. Windy. Low plus 1. High 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of rain. Low 11. High 15.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 9.
- Date modified: