Sheet Harbour, NS
- Observed at:
- Malay Falls
- 9:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Not observed
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High plus 3.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Amount 2 mm. Fog overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 11.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 4.
- Date modified: