St. Alban's, NL

Current Conditions

Not observed

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM NDT Wednesday 27 July 2016

Periods of drizzle or rain
Tonight
14°C 57°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening then 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog spreading inland. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy
Thu, 28 Jul
16°C 61°F
Mainly cloudy. Drizzle along parts of the coast. Fog retreating to the coast. High 16 except 23 inland. UV index 6 or high.
Night: Mainly cloudy. Drizzle along parts of the coast. Fog spreading inland. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Fri, 29 Jul
19°C 66°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
Chance of showers
Sat, 30 Jul
17°C 63°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 17.
Night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 31 Jul
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 1 Aug
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 2 Aug
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

Historical Data

Normals

Max:
20°C
Min:
13°C
Max:
68°F
Min:
55°F

Today

Sunrise:
5:44
Sunset:
20:56

What we are doing

Features

Get your weather, plan your day.

Extreme Heat Protection

Be Air Aware

Air Quality Health Index

Be weather wise!

UV Index and sun protection

Date modified: