Gros Morne, NL
Issued: 6:48 PM NST Monday 24 November 2014
- TonightMonday night, 24 November
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning this evening then changing to rain later this evening. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 except gusting to 90 along parts of the coast overnight. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 before morning. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to 9 by morning.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 11.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 25 November
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 1. High zero.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Date modified: