Bay Roberts, NL
Issued: 4:00 PM NDT Wednesday 19 June 2013
- Tonight, 19 June
- Periods of rain ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Low 9.
- Thursday, 20 June
- Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 14. UV index 7 or high.
- Thursday night, 20 June
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 7 with temperature rising to 12 by morning.
- Friday, 21 June
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
- Saturday, 22 June
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 19.
- Sunday, 23 June
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 23.
- Monday, 24 June
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 18.
- Tuesday, 25 June
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 18.
- Date modified: