New-Wes-Valley, NL

Current Conditions

 

 

23°C

Observed at:
Pool's Island
Date:
12:30 AM NDT Friday 1 August 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
102.2 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
22.6°C
Dewpoint:
19.5°C
Humidity:
83%
Wind:
SW 28 km/h
Humidex:
30

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Thu
31 Jul

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  •  
  • 19°C

Fri
Aug

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 29°C
  •  

Sat
Aug

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 28°C
  • 17°C

Sun
Aug

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 25°C
  • 18°C

Mon
Aug

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 22°C
  • 15°C

Tue
Aug

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 21°C
  • 11°C

Wed
Aug

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 20°C
  • 11°C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:41 PM NDT Thursday 31 July 2014

Tonight, 31 July
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 19.
Friday, 1 August
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 29 except 24 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Friday night, 1 August
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 17.
Saturday, 2 August
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Sunday, 3 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 25.
Monday, 4 August
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 22.
Tuesday, 5 August
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 21.
Wednesday, 6 August
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 20.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
29.4°C
Min:
19.4°C
Normals
nodata
Max:
22°C
Min:
12°C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
5:36
Sunset:
20:45

Stay connected