Corner Brook, NL
Issued: 4:00 PM NST Wednesday 17 December 2014
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Cloudy. Low minus 3.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
Cloudy. Periods of snow mixed with rain beginning near noon then changing to rain in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 4.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 18 December
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 3.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Rain showers or flurries. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High zero.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 2.
What we are doing
- Date modified: