Issued: 4:46 PM NDT Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Tonight, 16 April
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy early this evening. A few rain showers this evening with risk of freezing rain. Clearing after midnight. Fog dissipating late this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 6.
- Thursday, 17 April
- Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 2. UV index 6 or high.
- Thursday night, 17 April
- A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
- Friday, 18 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Periods of snow or rain. Windy. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Monday, 21 April
- Sunny. Low minus 4. High 6.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- Date modified: