Issued: 4:00 PM NST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Amount 2 cm over southern sections. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 12 except minus 6 along the coast.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Periods of rain. Low 6. High 7.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Sunny. Low minus 7. High minus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
Rain showers or flurries. Windy. Low minus 3. High 6.
- Date modified: