Issued: 4:00 PM NST Saturday 22 November 2014
Snow squall watch in effect.
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Flurries or local snow squalls. Amount 2 cm except locally 5 cm in snow squalls. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Flurries or rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
A few flurries or rain showers ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 1.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Rain. Windy. Low plus 4. High 12.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Flurries or rain showers. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Snow or rain. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Date modified: