Marystown, NL

Current Conditions

Sunny

Sunny

23°C 73°F

Wind:
W 13 km/h
W 8 mph
Humidex:
29
84
Conditions details
Observed at:
Winterland
Date:
5:30 PM NDT Thursday 20 July 2017
Condition:
Sunny
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
29.7 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
22.5°C
72.5°F
Dew point:
18.6°C
65.5°F
Humidity:
79%
Wind:
W 13 km/h
W 8 mph
Humidex:
29
84

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 20 July 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 20 July 2017

Chance of drizzle
Tonight
13°C 55°F
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog spreading inland. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Chance of drizzle or rain
Fri, 21 Jul
23°C 73°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning and 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 23 except 17 along parts of the coast. Humidex 27. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog spreading inland. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Sat, 22 Jul
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog retreating to the coast. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Sun, 23 Jul
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Cloudy
Mon, 24 Jul
18°C 64°F
Cloudy. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Tue, 25 Jul
16°C 61°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Wed, 26 Jul
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Normals:
Max 18°C.64°F. Min 11°C.52°F.
Sunrise:
5:35 NDT
Sunset:
20:59 NDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Features

UV Index and sun protection

Be weather wise!

Extreme Heat Protection

Be prepared!

Be Air Aware

Air Quality Health Index

Date modified: