Burgeo, NL

Current Conditions

C 38°F

Wind:
S 10 km/h
S 6 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Burgeo
Date:
3:30 PM NST Sunday 26 February 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
99.4 kPa
29.4 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
3.1°C
37.6°F
Dew point:
3.0°C
37.4°F
Humidity:
100%
Wind:
S 10 km/h
S 6 mph

ForecastIssued: 12:43 PM NST Sunday 26 February 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 12:43 PM NST Sunday 26 February 2017

Chance of showers or drizzle
Today
C 43°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. High 6.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tonight
-5°C 23°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Fog dissipating this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 5.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 27 Feb
C 32°F
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 7.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 28 Feb
-3°C 27°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 1 Mar
C 34°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Night:  Flurries. Low minus 2.
Flurries or rain showers
Thu, 2 Mar
C 36°F
Flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 3 Mar
-6°C 21°F
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High minus 6.
Night:  Clear. Windy. Low minus 11.
Sunny
Sat, 4 Mar
-7°C 19°F
Sunny. Windy. High minus 7.
Normals:
Max -1°C.30°F. Min -8°C.18°F.
Sunrise:
7:07 NST
Sunset:
18:00 NST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.0°C 39.2°F
Min:
0.3°C 32.5°F
Total Precipitation:
2.3 mm 0.09 in

What we are doing

Date modified: