Issued: 5:34 PM NDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Blowing snow over exposed areas early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along exposed areas of the coast early this evening. Wind becoming light this evening. Low minus 16 except minus 22 in low lying inland areas.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21 except minus 26 in low lying areas. Cold wind chill minus 28.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Flurries. Low minus 9. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Low zero. High 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- Flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 3.
- Date modified: