- Observed at:
- Terra Nova National Park
- 2:30 AM NDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.2 kPa
Issued: 1:56 AM NDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- A few flurries ending before morning then clearing. Low minus 16 except minus 22 in low lying inland areas.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. High minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21 except minus 26 in low lying areas. Cold wind chill minus 28.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High plus 1.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain or snow. Windy. Low zero. High 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Flurries. Low minus 1. High minus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Date modified: