- Observed at:
- Terra Nova National Park
- 4:30 PM NST Friday 6 December 2013
- Not observed
- 100.9 kPa
- SSW 11 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM NST Friday 6 December 2013
- Tonight, 6 December
- Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening and ending overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 early this evening then becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to 8 this evening then falling.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Saturday night, 7 December
- Clearing in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High minus 1.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 6. High 6.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 7. High minus 5.
- Date modified: