Issued: 4:00 PM NST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- Mainly cloudy. Blowing snow over exposed areas this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast this evening. Wind becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 7.
- Saturday, 8 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 11.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 15. High minus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: