- Observed at:
- Terra Nova National Park
- 1:30 AM NDT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Not observed
- 100.9 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM NDT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Tonight, 23 April
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle or freezing drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle near midnight. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 early this evening. Low minus 1.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High plus 1.
- Thursday night, 24 April
- Periods of rain with risk of freezing rain. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- Friday, 25 April
- Showers. High 8.
- Saturday, 26 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 8.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 11.
- Monday, 28 April
- Periods of rain. Low plus 3. High 6.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Periods of rain or snow. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- Date modified: