- Observed at:
- Terra Nova National Park
- 11:30 PM NDT Thursday 17 April 2014
- Not observed
- 104.1 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 17 April 2014
- Tonight, 17 April
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7 except minus 12 in low lying inland areas.
- Friday, 18 April
- Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Friday night, 18 April
- Increasing cloudiness. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Snow or rain. Windy. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 20 April
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 6. High zero.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 7. High plus 3.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 2. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- Date modified: