- Observed at:
- Terra Nova National Park
- 12:30 PM NDT Monday 21 April 2014
- Not observed
- 101.4 kPa
Issued: 11:00 AM NDT Monday 21 April 2014
- Today, 21 April
- Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 21 April
- Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning overnight. Low minus 2.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. High 6 except plus 2 along parts of the coast.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 4.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Friday, 25 April
- Rain showers or flurries. Windy. Low zero. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 26 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 6.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 2. High 8.
- Date modified: