Gander, NL

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 41°F

Wind:
NW 7 km/h
NW 4 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Gander Int'l Airport
Date:
8:30 PM NST Sunday 26 February 2017
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
99.4 kPa
29.4 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
4.7°C
40.5°F
Dew point:
4.0°C
39.2°F
Humidity:
95%
Wind:
NW 7 km/h
NW 4 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM NST Sunday 26 February 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM NST Sunday 26 February 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
-5°C 23°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 5.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 27 Feb
-2°C 28°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
Night:  Clear early in the evening then partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 28 Feb
-4°C 25°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 1 Mar
C 32°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Flurries
Thu, 2 Mar
C 34°F
Flurries. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Cloudy
Fri, 3 Mar
-6°C 21°F
Cloudy. High minus 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Windy. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 4 Mar
-8°C 18°F
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High minus 8.
Normals:
Max -2°C.28°F. Min -11°C.12°F.
Sunrise:
6:56 NST
Sunset:
17:46 NST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-1.4°C 29.5°F
Min:
-3.7°C 25.3°F
Total Precipitation:
1.2 mm 0.05 in
Snowfall:
1.2 cm 0.47 in

What we are doing

Date modified: