- Observed at:
- 10:00 AM ADT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.3 kPa
- ENE 16 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Today, 2 September
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Tonight, 2 September
- Becoming cloudy this evening then rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 18.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Rain ending in the morning then clearing. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
- Thursday, 4 September
- Sunny. Low 12. High 26.
- Friday, 5 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 28.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 18.
- Sunday, 7 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 18.
- Monday, 8 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 18.
- Date modified: