Issued: 4:00 PM AST Wednesday 28 January 2015
- TonightWednesday night, 28 January
Periods of snow ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 14.
- ThursdayThursday, 29 January
Mainly sunny. High minus 5.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 29 January
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 16.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Periods of snow. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 11.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 15.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
Periods of snow. Low minus 17. High minus 14.
What we are doing
- Date modified: