Saint John, NB
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late this afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 3.
- Tonight, 11 March
- A few clouds. Low minus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Rain or snow beginning near noon. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the evening. High plus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Rain or freezing rain. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 10. High plus 4.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: