Saint John, NB
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning early in the morning. Flurries and rain showers in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow or rain. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 10. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
- Date modified: