Saint John, NB
- N 2 km/h
- Observed at:
- Saint John Airport
- 12:00 AM AST Monday 24 November 2014
- 102.3 kPa
- 24 km
- N 2 km/h
Issued: 8:04 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Temperature rising to 8 by morning.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon. High 12.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Rain ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature steady near 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High 13.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- Date modified: