Saint John, NB
- Observed at:
- Saint John Airport
- 3:00 AM ADT Wednesday 30 July 2014
- 101.6 kPa
- 0.4 km
- SSW 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Tonight, 29 July
- Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
- Wednesday, 30 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
- Wednesday night, 30 July
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Fog spreading inland overnight. Low 16.
- Thursday, 31 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
- Friday, 1 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 22.
- Saturday, 2 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 23.
- Sunday, 3 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 23.
- Monday, 4 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 23.
- Date modified: