Saint John, NB
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Local blowing snow this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3 except minus 8 inland.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 9.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Sunny. High minus 2.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 3.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 5. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Snow. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- Date modified: