Saint John, NB
- Observed at:
- Saint John Airport
- 9:23 AM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Light Rain
- 101.1 kPa
- 1 km
- SW 10 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Today, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 near noon. Temperature falling to plus 3 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 6 December
- Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- Sunny. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Date modified: