Saint John, NB
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 8.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 2 with temperature rising to 8 by morning.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 13.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 3.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Date modified: