Saint Andrews, NB
- Observed at:
- Point Lepreau
- 6:00 PM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
- Not observed
- 101.8 kPa
- WSW 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
- Tonight, 21 May
- Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 6.
- Wednesday, 22 May
- Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 10.
- Wednesday night, 22 May
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. A few showers beginning overnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches spreading inland in the evening. Low 7.
- Thursday, 23 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.
- Friday, 24 May
- Periods of rain. Low 12. High 14.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 11.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Cloudy. Low plus 5. High 13.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 16.
- Date modified: