- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 12:00 PM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Not observed
- 100.9 kPa
- NNW 18 gust 36 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Today, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 7 with temperature falling to plus 3 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 6 December
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High minus 2.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 6.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 9.
- Date modified: