- ENE 9 km/h
- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 5:00 AM AST Thursday 18 December 2014
- Not observed
- 99.5 kPa
- ENE 9 km/h
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Thursday 18 December 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- TodayThursday, 18 December
Rain changing to periods of snow early this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 2.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High zero.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 4.
What we are doing
- Date modified: