- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 12:00 PM ADT Wednesday 22 May 2013
- Not observed
- 101.9 kPa
- SW 8 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 22 May 2013
- Today, 22 May
- Showers ending late this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 22 May
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
- Thursday, 23 May
- Showers ending early in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon and evening. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then southwest 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 20.
- Friday, 24 May
- Periods of rain. Low 14. High 19.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Rain. Low 9. High 10.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 13.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 17.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 19.
- Date modified: