- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 4:00 AM ADT Monday 1 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.3 kPa
- SSW 15 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Sunday 31 August 2014
- Tonight, 31 August
- Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of thundershowers late this evening and overnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area this evening. Wind becoming light after midnight. Low 17.
- Monday, 1 September
- A few showers ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Monday night, 1 September
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing in the evening. Low 16.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 27.
- Thursday, 4 September
- Sunny. Low 11. High 26.
- Friday, 5 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 23.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 20.
- Date modified: