Issued: 11:00 AM AST Wednesday 18 December 2013
Snowfall warning in effect.
- Today, 18 December
- Snow at times heavy ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
- Tonight, 18 December
- Clearing late this evening. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 after midnight. Low minus 11.
- Thursday, 19 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 4.
- Friday, 20 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 21 December
- Flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 4.
- Sunday, 22 December
- Periods of snow or freezing rain. Low minus 6. High zero.
- Monday, 23 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 6. High minus 6.
- Tuesday, 24 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 8.
- Date modified: