- Observed at:
- Saint John Airport
- 5:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Light Snow
- 100.6 kPa
- 2 km
- S 7 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy changing to ice pellets overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 20 cm. Local blowing snow after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 8.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Ice pellets changing to periods of snow and local blowing snow in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
- Thursday night, 13 March
- Periods of snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 15.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 9. High plus 5.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High plus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Date modified: