Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle this evening with risk of freezing rain. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 5.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Periods of snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 16.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Sunny. High minus 11.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 20.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 24. High minus 18.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 19. High minus 16.
- Date modified: