Issued: 4:00 PM CST Sunday 21 December 2014
- TonightSunday night, 21 December
Cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Fog patches. Temperature steady near minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Overcast. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High zero.
- Monday nightMonday night, 22 December
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 10.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 19.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 20.
What we are doing
- Date modified: