- Observed at:
- Thompson Airport
- 12:00 PM CDT Thursday 21 August 2014
- Light Rainshower
- 101.2 kPa
- 8 km
- NNW 17 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM CDT Thursday 21 August 2014
- Today, 21 August
- Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. Temperature falling to 14 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 21 August
- Showers ending early this evening then cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 9.
- Friday, 22 August
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 14.
- Saturday, 23 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 15.
- Sunday, 24 August
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 9.
- Monday, 25 August
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 11.
- Tuesday, 26 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 3. High 17.
- Wednesday, 27 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 20.
- Date modified: