Issued: 11:00 AM CST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TodaySunday, 23 November
Snow and local blowing snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11.
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 10.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 13.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 24.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 21.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 19.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 23. High minus 19.
- Date modified: