Port Hardy, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C

Wind:
SW 14 gust 29 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
Port Hardy Airport
Date:
2:00 PM PDT Tuesday 31 March 2015
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
32 km
Temperature:
8.7°C
Dewpoint:
4.0°C
Humidity:
72%
Wind:
SW 14 gust 29 km/h

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:00 AM PDT Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tuesday, 31 March
Chance of showers

Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 8.

Tuesday night, 31 March
Chance of showers

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Low plus 4.

Wednesday, 1 April
Chance of showers

A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 10.

Thursday, 2 April
Showers

Showers. Low plus 3. High 9.

Friday, 3 April
Showers

Showers. Low plus 5. High 8.

Saturday, 4 April
Showers

Showers. Low plus 4. High 9.

Sunday, 5 April
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 10.

Monday, 6 April
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 10.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
10.1°C
Min:
5.3°C
Precip:
23.8 mm

Normals

Max:
11°C
Min:
C

Today

Sunrise:
7:09
Sunset:
19:59

Stay connected

What we are doing

Date modified: