Sandspit, BC

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 37°F

Wind:
W 9 km/h
W 6 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Sandspit Airport
Date:
2:00 AM PST Sunday 4 December 2016
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
101.6 kPa
30.0 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
2.5°C
36.5°F
Dew point:
-0.3°C
31.5°F
Humidity:
82%
Wind:
W 9 km/h
W 6 mph

ForecastIssued: 8:17 PM PST Saturday 3 December 2016

Detailed ForecastIssued: 8:17 PM PST Saturday 3 December 2016

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C 34°F
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Windy. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Sun, 4 Dec
C 37°F
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Windy early in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 5 Dec
C 39°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 6 Dec
C 39°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 4.
Night:  Snow or rain. Low plus 3.
Rain
Wed, 7 Dec
C 43°F
Rain. Windy. High 6.
Night:  Rain. Windy. Low plus 3.
Rain
Thu, 8 Dec
C 39°F
Rain. Windy. High plus 4.
Night:  Rain. Low plus 3.
Rain
Fri, 9 Dec
C 39°F
Rain. High plus 4.
Normals:
Max C.41°F. Min C.34°F.
Sunrise:
8:44 PST
Sunset:
16:32 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.7°C 40.5°F
Min:
0.7°C 33.3°F
Total Precipitation:
3.7 mm 0.15 in

What we are doing

Date modified: