- W 26 km/h
- Observed at:
- Victoria Int'l Airport
- 12:00 AM PST Sunday 21 December 2014
- Mainly Clear
- 99.9 kPa
- 32 km
- W 26 km/h
Issued: 4:12 PM PST Saturday 20 December 2014
Wind warning in effect.
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Rain ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 50 to 70 km/h becoming southwest 40 to 60 early this evening except gusting to 90 near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 30 overnight. Low 9.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 11.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening then partly cloudy. Windy. Low 7.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Rain. Low 7. High 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Rain. Low plus 5. High 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 3. High 7.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
What we are doing
- Date modified: