Light Rain and Snow
- N 2 km/h
- Observed at:
- Smithers Airport
- 7:00 PM PST Monday 26 January 2015
- Light Rain and Snow
- 100.7 kPa
- 4 km
- N 2 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM PST Monday 26 January 2015
- TonightMonday night, 26 January
Rain changing to wet snow this evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 27 January
Wet snow ending early in the morning then clearing. High plus 2.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 27 January
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 28 January
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 29 January
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Cloudy. Low minus 11. High minus 6.
What we are doing
- Date modified: