Smithers, BC

Current Conditions

Light Snow

Light Snow

-1°C 31°F

Wind:
S 4 km/h
S 3 mph
Wind Chill:
-2
28
Conditions details
Observed at:
Smithers Airport
Date:
1:00 PM PST Sunday 19 February 2017
Condition:
Light Snow
Pressure:
100.0 kPa
29.5 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
-0.8°C
30.6°F
Dew point:
-3.3°C
26.1°F
Humidity:
83%
Wind:
S 4 km/h
S 3 mph
Wind Chill:
-2
28

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PST Sunday 19 February 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM PST Sunday 19 February 2017

Periods of light snow
Today
C 34°F
Periods of light snow. High plus 1.
Periods of light snow
Tonight
-3°C 27°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 20 Feb
C 34°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 5.
Cloudy
Tue, 21 Feb
C 34°F
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 5.
Sunny
Wed, 22 Feb
C 34°F
Sunny. High plus 1.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 23 Feb
-1°C 30°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 24 Feb
-2°C 28°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 25 Feb
-1°C 30°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Normals:
Max C.34°F. Min -8°C.18°F.
Sunrise:
7:41 PST
Sunset:
17:44 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
1.2°C 34.2°F
Min:
-3.5°C 25.7°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: