Fort St. John, BC
Issued: 12:04 AM MST Friday 6 December 2013
- Tonight, 5 December
- A few clouds. Fog patches. Low minus 30.
- Friday, 6 December
- Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 33 in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite.
- Friday night, 6 December
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 36. Risk of frostbite.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 14.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 22. High minus 16.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 16. High minus 8.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 14.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20. High minus 18.
- Date modified: