Fort St. John, BC
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Monday 9 December 2013
- Tonight, 9 December
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 27 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 28. Risk of frostbite.
- Tuesday night, 10 December
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 17.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Periods of snow. High minus 17.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 21. High minus 21.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 23. High minus 19.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 32. High minus 17.
- Sunday, 15 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 10.
- Date modified: