Fort St. John, BC
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Friday 21 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightFriday night, 21 November
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 9.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 11 in the afternoon.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 22 November
Clearing in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 12.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10. High minus 7.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy. Low minus 13. High minus 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 7.
- Date modified: