Issued: 5:00 AM MST Monday 24 November 2014
- TodayMonday, 24 November
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Fog dissipating this morning. High plus 1.
- TonightMonday night, 24 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Temperature steady near zero.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early in the afternoon then changing to snow late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Periods of rain. Low plus 1. High 9.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of rain. Low plus 4. High 10.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Rain. Low plus 4. High 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy. Low minus 9. High minus 2.
- Date modified: