Issued: 4:00 PM MST Thursday 27 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 27 November
Periods of rain. Rain with periods of drizzle early this evening and with a few flurries before morning. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Snow level 1500 metres lowering to valley bottom before morning. Low zero.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Periods of rain or a few flurries ending late in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2 with temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
- Friday nightFriday night, 28 November
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Cloudy. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Date modified: