- Observed at:
- Revelstoke Airport
- 6:20 PM PST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Light Snow
- 101.7 kPa
- 4 km
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Wet snow ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of wet flurries. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then rain or wet snow beginning late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Rain or wet snow. Snowfall amount 10 cm over higher terrain. Low zero.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Rain. High plus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Showers. Low plus 1. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Date modified: