Summerland, BC

Current Conditions

 

11°C 51°F

Wind:
WNW 9 km/h
WNW 5 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Summerland
Date:
6:00 AM PDT Saturday 1 October 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.1 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
rising
Temperature:
10.7°C
51.3°F
Dewpoint:
1.3°C
34.3°F
Humidity:
52%
Wind:
WNW 9 km/h
WNW 5 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM PDT Saturday 1 October 2016

Chance of showers
Today
15°C 59°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this morning. High 15.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 45°F
Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 2 Oct
17°C 63°F
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 17.
Night: Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny
Mon, 3 Oct
16°C 61°F
Sunny. High 16.
Night: Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny
Tue, 4 Oct
17°C 63°F
Sunny. High 17.
Night: Cloudy. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Wed, 5 Oct
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Thu, 6 Oct
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Fri, 7 Oct
14°C 57°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
22.6°C
Min:
7.3°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
72.7°F
Min:
45.1°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
16°C
Min:
C
Max:
61°F
Min:
43°F

Today

Sunrise:
6:59
Sunset:
18:37

What we are doing

Date modified: