Sparwood, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 35°F

Wind:
NE 8 km/h
NE 5 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Sparwood Airport
Date:
7:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.1 kPa
29.9 inches
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
1.7°C
35.1°F
Dew point:
0.8°C
33.4°F
Humidity:
94%
Wind:
NE 8 km/h
NE 5 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Sunday 23 April 2017

Chance of showers
Today
11°C 52°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Tonight
C 34°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Low plus 1.
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Mon, 24 Apr
C 48°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers near noon. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 25 Apr
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Wed, 26 Apr
10°C 50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Thu, 27 Apr
10°C 50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Cloudy
Fri, 28 Apr
12°C 54°F
Cloudy. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 29 Apr
13°C 55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min -2°C.28°F.
Sunrise:
6:31 MDT
Sunset:
20:45 MDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
15.8°C 60.4°F
Min:
-2.8°C 27.0°F

What we are doing

Date modified: