Issued: 4:00 PM MST Saturday 20 December 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near zero.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A few flurries and rain showers ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 3.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 4.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
What we are doing
- Date modified: