- Observed at:
- Squamish Airport
- 9:00 AM PST Monday 22 December 2014
- Not observed
- 102.6 kPa
Issued: 8:51 AM PST Monday 22 December 2014
- TodayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High plus 5.
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Rain beginning overnight. Low plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Rain ending early in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Temperature steady near plus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 3.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Flurries or rain showers. Low zero. High plus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
What we are doing
- Date modified: