Kelowna, BC

Current Conditions

Sunny

Sunny

10°C 49°F

Wind:
SSE 4 km/h
SSE 2 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Kelowna Airport
Date:
5:00 AM PDT Thursday 26 May 2016
Condition:
Sunny
Pressure:
101.6 kPa
30.0 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
9.5°C
49.1°F
Dewpoint:
4.5°C
40.1°F
Humidity:
71%
Wind:
SSE 4 km/h
SSE 2 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM PDT Thursday 26 May 2016

Chance of showers
Today
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 48°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Snow level lowering to 1500 metres overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Fri, 27 May
19°C 66°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Snow level 1500 metres rising to 2100 metres late in the afternoon. High 19.
Night: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sat, 28 May
19°C 66°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Sun, 29 May
21°C 70°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Sunny
Mon, 30 May
23°C 73°F
Sunny. High 23.
Night: Clear. Low 10.
Sunny
Tue, 31 May
27°C 81°F
Sunny. High 27.
Night: Clear. Low 12.
Sunny
Wed, 1 Jun
29°C 84°F
Sunny. High 29.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
24.7°C
Min:
11.3°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
76.5°F
Min:
52.3°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
21°C
Min:
C
Max:
70°F
Min:
48°F

Today

Sunrise:
4:59
Sunset:
20:51

What we are doing

Date modified: