Princeton, BC

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

-4°C 25°F

Wind:
calm
calm
Conditions details
Observed at:
Princeton Airport
Date:
7:00 AM PDT Sunday 26 March 2017
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.4 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
40 km
25 miles
Temperature:
-3.6°C
25.5°F
Dew point:
-5.0°C
23.0°F
Humidity:
90%
Wind:
calm
calm

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Sunday 26 March 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Sunday 26 March 2017

Chance of showers
Today
C 45°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Snow level rising to 1300 metres this afternoon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C 32°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Snow level 1500 metres lowering to valley bottom near midnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy
Mon, 27 Mar
10°C 50°F
Mainly cloudy. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 4.
Chance of showers
Tue, 28 Mar
C 48°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy. Low zero.
Showers
Wed, 29 Mar
C 48°F
Showers. High 9.
Night:  Rain. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Thu, 30 Mar
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 31 Mar
15°C 59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sat, 1 Apr
14°C 57°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min -2°C.28°F.
Sunrise:
6:52 PDT
Sunset:
19:23 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
8.3°C 46.9°F
Min:
-3.7°C 25.3°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: