Esquimalt, BC

Current Conditions

 

11°C 52°F

Wind:
SSE 9 km/h
SSE 6 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Esquimalt Harbour
Date:
9:45 PM PDT Friday 30 September 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.3 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
11.0°C
51.8°F
Dewpoint:
8.4°C
47.1°F
Humidity:
84%
Wind:
SSE 9 km/h
SSE 6 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Friday 30 September 2016

Chance of showers
Tonight
C 46°F
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Sat, 1 Oct
15°C 59°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 15.
Night: Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Oct
16°C 61°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night: Clear. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 3 Oct
16°C 61°F
Increasing cloudiness. High 16.
Night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Tue, 4 Oct
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Wed, 5 Oct
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Thu, 6 Oct
14°C 57°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
11.9°C
Min:
7.9°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
53.4°F
Min:
46.2°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
16°C
Min:
C
Max:
61°F
Min:
46°F

Today

Sunrise:
7:12
Sunset:
18:55

What we are doing

Date modified: