Issued: 5:00 AM MST Friday 19 December 2014
- TodayFriday, 19 December
Periods of snow or wet snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 2.
- TonightFriday night, 19 December
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers this evening. Low zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon. Snow level near valley bottom. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Showers. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High zero.
What we are doing
- Date modified: