Lytton, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

10°C 50°F

Wind:
S 26 gust 41 km/h
S 16 gust 25 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Lytton
Date:
9:00 AM PDT Friday 27 May 2016
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
30.0 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
9.9°C
49.8°F
Dewpoint:
5.3°C
41.5°F
Humidity:
73%
Wind:
S 26 gust 41 km/h
S 16 gust 25 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM PDT Friday 27 May 2016

Chance of showers
Today
17°C 63°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Wind becoming south 40 km/h gusting to 60 late this morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy
Tonight
10°C 50°F
Partly cloudy. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 late this evening. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Sat, 28 May
17°C 63°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 17.
Night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Sun, 29 May
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Sunny
Mon, 30 May
25°C 77°F
Sunny. High 25.
Night: Clear. Low 8.
Sunny
Tue, 31 May
29°C 84°F
Sunny. High 29.
Night: Clear. Low 11.
Sunny
Wed, 1 Jun
27°C 81°F
Sunny. High 27.
Night: Clear. Low 12.
Sunny
Thu, 2 Jun
28°C 82°F
Sunny. High 28.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
18.5°C
Min:
11.4°C
Precip:
0.3 mm
Max:
65.3°F
Min:
52.5°F
Precip:
0.01 in

Normals

Max:
20°C
Min:
C
Max:
68°F
Min:
45°F

Today

Sunrise:
5:05
Sunset:
21:02

What we are doing

Date modified: