- Observed at:
- 9:00 PM PST Thursday 29 January 2015
- Not observed
- 103.1 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM PST Thursday 29 January 2015
- TonightThursday night, 29 January
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight except clear over higher terrain overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
Cloudy except sunny over higher terrain in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 6.
- Friday nightFriday night, 30 January
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Cloudy. High 6.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Cloudy. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
What we are doing
- Date modified: