- Observed at:
- 6:00 PM PST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Not observed
- 101.8 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM PST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
A few clouds. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light overnight. Low zero.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High plus 4.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Rain beginning after midnight. Snow level 1100 metres. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of rain. High 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Date modified: