- Observed at:
- 7:00 AM PST Thursday 27 November 2014
- Not observed
- 100.3 kPa
Issued: 5:00 AM PST Thursday 27 November 2014
- TodayThursday, 27 November
Showers. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
- TonightThursday night, 27 November
Rain showers becoming mixed with a few flurries after midnight. Snow level 2000 metres lowering to valley bottom after midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon then becoming light early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the morning then rising.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10. High minus 9.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 6.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Sunny. Low minus 7. High minus 1.
- Date modified: