Tofino, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

C 34°F

Wind:
NNE 7 km/h
NNE 4 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Tofino Airport
Date:
4:00 AM PST Sunday 4 December 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
30.0 inches
Temperature:
1.3°C
34.3°F
Dew point:
1.0°C
33.8°F
Humidity:
98%
Wind:
NNE 7 km/h
NNE 4 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Saturday 3 December 2016

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Saturday 3 December 2016

Showers
Tonight
C 36°F
Showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 4 Dec
C 45°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight then 70 percent chance of showers overnight except a few flurries over higher terrain. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Mon, 5 Dec
C 41°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny
Tue, 6 Dec
C 43°F
Sunny. High 6.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 2.
Showers
Wed, 7 Dec
C 41°F
Showers. High plus 5.
Night:  Snow or rain. Low zero.
Rain or snow
Thu, 8 Dec
C 45°F
Rain or snow. High 7.
Night:  Rain. Low plus 2.
Rain
Fri, 9 Dec
C 45°F
Rain. High 7.
Normals:
Max C.46°F. Min C.37°F.
Sunrise:
8:01 PST
Sunset:
16:27 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: