- Observed at:
- 5:00 AM PST Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.1 kPa
Issued: 5:12 AM MST Wednesday 26 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TodayWednesday, 26 November
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. High plus 1.
- TonightWednesday night, 26 November
Snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Low zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Snow changing to rain in the morning then to snow in the evening. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level rising to 1600 metres in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 13.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy. Low minus 17. High minus 10.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Cloudy. Low minus 14. High minus 6.
- Date modified: