Langley, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

14°C 57°F

Wind:
S 4 km/h
S 3 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Abbotsford Airport
Date:
11:00 PM PDT Sunday 24 September 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.9 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Steady
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
13.8°C
56.8°F
Dew point:
10.5°C
50.9°F
Humidity:
80%
Wind:
S 4 km/h
S 3 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 24 September 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 24 September 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
12°C 54°F
Becoming cloudy this evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 12.
Periods of rain
Mon, 25 Sep
15°C 59°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning then changing to 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Tue, 26 Sep
18°C 64°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Sunny
Wed, 27 Sep
20°C 68°F
Sunny. High 20 except 24 inland.
Night:  Clear. Low 15.
Sunny
Thu, 28 Sep
21°C 70°F
Sunny. High 21 except 25 inland.
Night:  Clear. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 29 Sep
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 30 Sep
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Normals:
Max 17°C.63°F. Min C.48°F.
Sunrise:
7:00 PDT
Sunset:
19:05 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
20.7°C 69.3°F
Min:
7.7°C 45.9°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: