Issued: 4:00 PM MST Wednesday 28 January 2015
- TonightWednesday night, 28 January
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
- ThursdayThursday, 29 January
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 1.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 29 January
Clear. Low minus 8.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
Sunny. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Periods of snow. Low minus 13. High minus 13.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Sunny. Low minus 21. High minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 6.
What we are doing
- Date modified: