Drumheller, AB

Current Conditions

 

C 32°F

Wind:
calm
calm

Conditions details

Observed at:
Drumheller
Date:
1:00 AM MST Thursday 11 February 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Temperature:
0.0°C
32.0°F
Dewpoint:
-1.4°C
29.5°F
Humidity:
90%
Wind:
calm
calm

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM MST Wednesday 10 February 2016

Fog advisory in effect.

Periods of light snow or rain
Tonight
-3°C 27°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of light snow near midnight. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Periods of light snow
Thu, 11 Feb
C 45°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of light snow in the morning and risk of freezing rain. Clearing near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
Night: Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 8 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Cloudy
Fri, 12 Feb
C 32°F
Cloudy. High zero.
Night: Cloudy. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Sat, 13 Feb
C 37°F
Cloudy. High plus 3.
Night: Clear. Low minus 9.
Sunny
Sun, 14 Feb
C 45°F
Sunny. High 7.
Night: Clear. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 15 Feb
C 46°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 16 Feb
C 39°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
1.5°C
Min:
-6.9°C
Max:
34.7°F
Min:
19.6°F

Normals

Max:
-3°C
Min:
-14°C
Max:
27°F
Min:
F

Today

Sunrise:
7:53
Sunset:
17:37

What we are doing

Date modified: